They say a cluttered desk is a cluttered mind.. Whether you are looking for a full remodel or want to find better ways to use your existing space, these little beauties make the most of every inch of your cabinet and drawer space.
- Food Storage Container Roll-Out Organizer: A game-changer for one of the biggest kitchen organization problems. Keep containers and lids separated and easy to find.
2. Wooden Drawer Inserts – Protect knives and sort utensils more beautifully with an endless assortment of configurations.
3. Wine Storage – Keep your wine bottles dust-free and off the countertops with this nifty pull out rack that can be installed into your existing full height base cabinets.
4. Appliance Lift – Get those heavy appliances that take up so much countertop space OFF of the counters with this easy to use appliance lift! Coffee pots, toasters, blenders, mixers, etc. can be plugged in to an outlet inside of your cabinet.
5. Spice storage – Have spices and/or oils and vinegars within arms reach of your range in a way that makes grabbing what you need easy and quick.
We at SRQuality Kitchens and Baths LOVE to accessorize! Give us a call or stop in our showroom where we have some of these installed in display kitchens. Get inspired at 8205 Natures Way Suite 115 in San Marco Plaza, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202. Call at 941-306-5950.
CEO, SRQuality Kitchens and Baths